Though black women have naturally curled hair, but these are a little different type of curls and are very closely and tightly curled, though this does not mean that they can’t have any other hair cut then to maintain their natural looks. There is a huge variety of hair cuts that they can opt for, depending on their face cut. Some of the examples of lovely short hairstyles for black women , which are easy to maintain are mentioned below:
- Short curly hairs with afro look: One of the most classic styles of olden times is short curly hair with afro look. But this is no more archive. It has brought old style in new fashion. This is one of the most loved styles even of today.
- Curly hair: Simply curly short hair, suits most occasion and you do not have to think and re-think about how it will look on your face. This style suits most of the face cuts.
- Curly short hair with semi braids: Africans have usually have curly hair ad when it is made in semi braid, it gives a more sophisticated look and is very easy to do all your daily work as it will not interfere and won’t keep falling on your face.
- Dark cute hair: Short hair cut on black hair colour looks amazing. These can create variations by just parting from different sides and with variations in make-up and your attire.
- Straight dark short hair: This gives a neat look. This looks so professional and suits almost every face cut. But remember to keep them clean as they are straight, and has to give a neat look. This is for straight haired women.
- Complete short beautiful hair: Short hair is the new fashion style today. The new gen women around the world are going for this hair cut. This not only makes them look serious about their profession but also makes them look very fashionable at the same time.
- Short Curls with tight features: Women with tight figures can go for this hair style. This has short curls and looks good when carried with matching tight featured jewellery and even matching clothes. You can accessories differently depending on the occasion and carry the hair cut everywhere.
- Huge afro vintage look: if you like the afro look and also have curly look, then this is the best hair cut to go for. This is not only vintage and needs no explanation. You can redefine your confidence and create a new fashion statement with this vintage look. But make sure you take good care of this look and carry it well.
Extremely short simple hair: This is a very sporty look
- Dreads in two variants: Though you can make them multi coloured but it i snot possible to carry that look very often and that too everywhere. So two visitants is easy to carry and will even look good on most of the o
- Rebellious Pink Look: This creates a fashion statement and looks very fresh and attractive. This is one of the trendiest looks and requires a lot of courage to colour your hair pink completely. Because you will have to carry it everywhere you And if you are ready to do it, then just go for it and spread the happiness of the lovely colour.
- Short curly bobs: Bob cut is one such word which is used worldwide. Bob hair style is one from the historic times. But it is still well in fashion. So if you have curly hair. Cut them short and create your own style statement with curly bobs.
- Straight incredible Bob Dreads: If you like dreads, then go for it and make them into bob dreads, it just looks amazing and can be carried well with minimal accessories.
- Short Hair with Straight Look: If you don’t have curls, don’t feel bad, straight hair cut looks as amazing as curly hair. So make a short hair cut on your straight look and make yourself stand out in the crowd.
Whatever cut you decide to chose, make sure you carry it with confidence and complement it with your attire and walk with pride and let the world envy your style.